How it works: When a large bird, squirrel or rat lands on the perch, the perch hatch moves downwards blocking off access to the food. Once the frustrated pest moves off the perch, the perch hatch automatically returns to its open position waiting for the next songbird to feed, or to stop the next pest - Let the small birds feed! A fully squirrel proof bird feeder and completely pest proof.
Note from management: Due to unprecedented demand and the current situation, orders for this very unique PestOff bird feeder now have a longer delivery time than usual and will be delivered in 2-3 weeks. We are doing the best we can to get you your goods as soon as possible. Thank you for your understanding and please note we do guarantee delivery. Stay safe.
- Antique Copper Finish - our seed feeders are completely chew proof - Not just 100% squirrel proof, also pest proof. Large birds, young squirrels or rats cannot feed either. The PestOff Bird Feeder is also pigeon proof.
- Roamwild PestOff Warranty Included. Designed in the UK.
- No settings to adjust - individually spring loaded feeding ports only let songbirds feed not pests, unlike other spring-loaded feeder designs that need constant recalibration to remain effective.
- Huge Capacity of 1.5 liters - no constant refilling, unlike other bird feeders.
- Weather Proof - No seed clogging, built in rain guard above seed ports keeps the seed dry to prevent clogging.
- Easy Clean - Easy Fill.
- Anti-squirrel, Feral Pigeon proof bird feeder, Woodpigeon, Parakeet, Magpie, Jackdaw, Crow & Rat proof - also Woodpecker Friendly
- Saves you money as only the songbirds feed.
- The feeder is 19cm in diameter, 47cm tall (not including hanging wire) 57cm tall (including extended hanging wire)
- Feeds small wild birds and garden birds
- Bird watchers can now bird watch small size birds. What a breath of fresh air!
- Comes in stylish packaging
The PestOff feeder could pay for itself in only 3 weeks - YOU SAVE MONEY - A true squirrel buster!
*Bird seed is not included with the product
*Please note that the antique copper finish fades with age to give a more rustic patina look. Hidden surfaces may show signs of oxidation over time, this is normal and natural for this type of finish.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.